AUSTIN HOME INTERIORS CO.LTD
Revised June 2020
Our Company is committed to protecting your right to privacy and keeping your personal information secure when you interact with our Web sites.
- User Information and Data Encryption You recognize and acknowledge that the systems which we own, plan, or develops, whether for its use or use by its clients, are confidential and are the property of AUSTIN HOME INTERIORS. You further recognizes and acknowledges that to enable AUSTIN HOME INTERIORS to perform services for its clients, such clients may furnish to it confidential information concerning their business affairs, property, methods of operation, or other data; that the goodwill afforded to AUSTIN HOME INTERIORS depends upon, among other things, AUSTIN HOME INTERIORS and its employees keeping such services and information confidential (collectively, including its systems and client information, the "Confidential Information"). We never share user information with outside parties. All user information is kept on a secure file server using the latest in security technology.
- Visitor Information We collect the domain name, e-mail address, Uniform Resource Locator (URL), and Internet Protocol (IP) address of visitors to our website. Information is also collected on those who communicate with us via e-mail, as well as those who provide us with their personal information through surveys and site registrations. Besides, we collect aggregate information on what pages visitors access or visit. We use this information to improve the content of our website, customize the content for individual visitors, notify visitors about our website updates, and contact customers for marketing purposes.
- Cookies Our Company utilizes "cookies," which are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Cookies themselves do not contain any personally identifiable information other than noting a repeat visit from a specific computer. We use them to monitor traffic patterns and site usage, and to develop a more unique experience for you when you visit our Web sites. Our cookies do not have the capability of "stealing" information from your hard drive.
- E-mail If you supply us with your e-mail address, you may receive periodic e-mails from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not want to receive e-mails from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail to [email protected] or by calling us (+84)28 3519 0023. We will not rent, sell, or share your e-mail information with other companies.
- Phone Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers may receive telephone contact from our regional sales representatives concerning their interest in becoming a dealer.
- Qualified Accounts Qualified accounts of the Company are invited to access account information to request a memo/sample or to place an order. As part of this process, each qualified account has a unique password, which may be changed at any time. Various registration forms require users to give us contact information (including name, address, and e-mail address). Also, when purchasing products, we may collect financial information, including credit card information.
We also use your Internet Protocol ("IP") address to help diagnose any problems with our server and to monitor and administer our Web sites.
We welcome individuals who do not have accounts to visit our Web sites.
- Accessing Your Account To access your account, you must enter your account number and a password. This helps to protect the privacy of your interactions with us. We will not share your password, which you may change at any time. We also request that you protect your password by not sharing it with others.
From time to time, we send out communications to those on our mailing list. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you may opt-out by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
- Information Updates You may update or change your account information with us at any time. Please contact Customer Service at (+84)28 3519 0023
- Disclosure of Personal Information Our company will never willfully sell, trade, rent, disclose or make available personally identifiable information about you to any third party without first receiving your permission, except according to any joint marketing efforts with a third-party or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, or to protect the rights or property of the Company. We do not disclose details of our mailing list or information about our site visitors to other companies.
- Purchase Transactions When you request a memo/sample or place an order, we collect information such as your name, e-mail address, and terms of payment. This is used to process and fulfill your Memo Requests and/or Product Orders and to notify you of your order status. All information submitted to us is transmitted over the Internet in an encrypted manner. We will not store your credit card information after your transaction is completed, and information from these transactions is not released to third parties.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AUSTIN HOME INTERIORS CO.LTD reserves the right to make minor changes in furniture design, dimensions, and other materials without prior notice. AUSTIN HOME INTERIORS CO.LTD products are handcrafted and can have minor variations. All dimensions can have slight variations. Wood finishes can vary from samples and exact matching is not guaranteed. Materials used within the product line are listed in the General Product Information section of this price list and are to be considered the standards used in the manufacturing process.
AHI offers free delivery within the Ho Chi Minh City area. Deliveries made outside our determined area will be subject to an additional charge.
Deliveries made above the third floor without access to an elevator will be subject to an additional charge
If the deliveries are made through narrow doors and halls without normal standard dimensions, AUSTIN HOME INTERIORS is released from any responsibility for any damage caused during the delivery of all the merchandise.
Factory stock, custom orders, or products on sale cannot be canceled once production starts and are non-refundable.
We will call you within 24-48 hours before the scheduled delivery date with an estimated time frame for the delivery of your merchandise
Delivery hours: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please provide crucial information to help us determine the best way to deliver the merchandise: living in an apartment or house, floor number, service lift size, stairwell size, etc.
The recipient (person who will accept/receive the delivered merchandise) must be 18 years old or older Please remove any other obstacles that might hinder our delivery associates If a delivery requires the removal of a window, please make necessary arrangements before the scheduled delivery
Upon delivery, please carefully examine each piece of furniture and notate any issues before the delivery team leaves your home
If you have purchased a stock item, you are entitled to return your purchase within 3 days after taking possession of the item, as long as it is unused, undamaged, and with the original package.
If you wish to return an item for defect reasons, contact the store within 1 day after taking possession of the item.
AHI reserves the right to perform in-home inspections of merchandise claimed to be damaged or defective.
Depending on the level of service or repair needed, the service may be done in your home, in our custom repair shop, or at the factory.
An additional charge will be assessed for all delivery returns without defect reasons. AHI reserves the right and may, at its discretion, apply a restocking fee of 20% if no replacement of the item.
Please contact the store and they can assist you with the return process:
Tel: +84 28 35190023
Hours: Monday to Sunday – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
AUSTIN HOME INTERIORS CO.LTD products are sold with a limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the delivery date. AUSTIN HOME INTERIORS CO.LTD reserves the right to repair or replace defective merchandise, at its sole discretion. This limited warranty does not extend to other materials supplied to or by the purchaser or damage caused by shipping, accident, abuse, misuse, cleaning, or normal wear and tear. All other warranties express or implied are excluded.
AUSTIN HOME INTERIORS CO.LTD covers defects in material and workmanship in all AUSTIN HOME INTERIORS CO.LTD furniture, subject to the exceptions below.
The following are not covered as part of AUSTIN HOME INTERIORS CO.LTD:
- Accidental damage and normal wear and tear from in-home use.
- Damage occurring during or arising from delivery.
- Damage resulting from neglect or abuse. AUSTIN HOME INTERIORS CO.LTD will assess the product for neglect or abuse and decide at its discretion.
- Furniture used for commercial or institutional purposes including but not limited to a home daycare, business and rental purposes, and property staging.
- Mattresses, mattress foundations, adjustable bases, mattress protectors, and other mattress accessories (Click here to learn more about manufacturer warranties for mattresses and adjustable bases sold at AUSTIN HOME INTERIORS CO.LTD)
- Accessories or clearance and floor model furniture sold “as-is”. There is no exchange, refund, return or service for “as-is” items
Additional items that are not covered or that may void AUSTIN HOME INTERIORS CO.LTD include:
- Customer modifications.
- Fabric damage due to fabric protection application.
- Colorfastness or dye-lot variations of fabrics.
- Damage caused by neglect, abuse, misuse, improper storage, or accidents.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning, or care including but not limited to pet hair, mold, bug infestation, water damage.
- Non-residential use.
- Use for which the product was not designed or intended.
- Settling of cushions due to normal wear and tear.
- Piling, wrinkling, and seam separation due to normal wear and tear.
- Customer modification.
- Fabric fading or discoloration due to exposure to elements including but not limited to sunlight.
- Water damage to electrical components.
- Natural wood grain characteristics.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State. The limited warranty does not cover any implied warranties beyond the length of this limited warranty, and it does not cover consequential or incidental damage. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some states also do not allow the limitation or exclusion of incidental or consequential damage, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you as well.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY OFFERED BY THE FABRIC, HARDWARE, OR FURNITURE MANUFACTURER AND INDICATED IN WRITING BY THE COMPANY, COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OF MERCHANTABILITY. IN THE EVENT OF COMPANY’S LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, PURCHASER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WILL BE LIMITED AS OUTLINED IN THE SECTION ENTITLED “NON-CONFORMING OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS”, TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT BY COMPANY OF ANY DEFECTIVE OR NONCONFORMING GOODS FOR WHICH TIMELY CLAIM MAY BE MADE BY PURCHASER. COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY TO PURCHASER, ITS CUSTOMERS OR TO END USERS OF ITS PRODUCTS, FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF OTHER PROPERTY OR EQUIPMENT, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS OR REVENUES, OR COST OR OTHER DAMAGE, LOSS OR EXPENSE FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE SALE OR USE OF ITS PRODUCTS. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY, IF ANY, OF COMPANY FOR ALL DAMAGES HEREUNDER IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE DEFECTIVE OR NON-CONFORMING PRODUCTS SOLD UNDER THIS TRANSACTION. ANY ACTION ARISING HEREUNDER MUST BE BROUGHT WITHIN ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF SALE.